While this building’s location is no secret, the mystery here is this: Who was Mr. Dexter Horton and why does he have a building named after him? The name, or at least a close relative’s name, may ring a bell for our new friends who came out for Tap into Georgetown: Beer, Art and History on the Banks of the Duwamish last weekend… So put your answers in the comments, if you please! Bonus points if you know the connection to Fantagraphics bookstore.
- New Localist blog! Things to Do in Seattle: Visit Greenwood wp.me/p1Nmkc-aU 6 years ago
- Things to Do in Seattle: Visit Madison Valley wp.me/p1Nmkc-aE 6 years ago
- Ready for #BlogHerFood12? Check out my Food&Drink posts for ideas while in #Seattle, or contact me for customized recs! bit.ly/LT5sOM 6 years ago
- A very happy National Chocolate Chip Cookie Day to all! wp.me/p1Nmkc-aq 6 years ago
- Getting pumped for this think! #tandd twitpic.com/9jalhr 6 years ago