Yup, those are storefronts for Caffe Vita and Via Tribunali, but this isn’t Seattle! Instead it’s a block of Ludlow St on New York City’s Lower East Side, where Mike McConnell’s empire has just expanded. A little snapshot to remind you that even in New York, you are never far away from a great cup of Seattle’s own. Or a Portland roast, if that’s your thing.
- New Localist blog! Things to Do in Seattle: Visit Greenwood wp.me/p1Nmkc-aU 5 years ago
- Things to Do in Seattle: Visit Madison Valley wp.me/p1Nmkc-aE 5 years ago
- Ready for #BlogHerFood12? Check out my Food&Drink posts for ideas while in #Seattle, or contact me for customized recs! bit.ly/LT5sOM 5 years ago
- A very happy National Chocolate Chip Cookie Day to all! wp.me/p1Nmkc-aq 5 years ago
- Getting pumped for this think! #tandd twitpic.com/9jalhr 5 years ago